Chocolate tart with pears
Skip to main content
> 30 min
The sweet, delicate flavour of pear pairs perfectly with bittersweet dark chocolate and will delight your guests.
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT
- 150g dark chocolate Cailler Cuisine (64%), crumbled
- 1 rolled out sheet shortcrust pastry (approx. 22 cm Ø)
- 60g butter, in pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 pears
- a baking tin approx. 30 cm Ø
- a knife
- a fork
- a whisk
- a bowl
- a pan
- a spatula
> 30 min
Approx. 35 min
- 1Line the baking tin with paper, then pastry, and prick it all over (see tip 1).
- 2Melt the chocolate and butter in a thin-walled bowl over a slightly boiling water bath, stir until smooth, cool slightly.
- 3Add eggs and flour, spread mixture over the pastry.
- 4Peel and slice pears (see tip 2). Arrange pear slices on chocolate mixture.
- 5Bake for about 25 minutes on the lowest groove of the oven preheated to 220°C, take out and let cool on a grid.
1. Prick the pastry all over with a fork.
2. Peel pears, remove pips with a corer and cut into thin slices.