White Chocolate fondant cake
Material: Silicone mould shapes with an diameter of 5 cm
- Preheat the oven to 210o C (or 190 o C in a fan oven)
- Butter and sugar the mould.
- Melt 100 g of Cailler Cuisine White chocolate in a lukewarm bain-marie (max 50 oC to prevent lumps) and add the lime juice.
- Mix the egg and flour in a bowl.
- Add the chocolate and lime mixture and whisk.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the mould and place 1 square of chocolate in the centre. Cover with the rest of the mixture.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes and remove from the mould directly onto a plate.
Advice and tips: Replace the square of white chocolate with a square of Cailler Cuisine 64 % Dark chocolate. Cook the fondant in ramekins and serve directly in them.