Trio of 3 smooth chocolate mousses
Preparation: 15 mins
Refrigeration: 4 hours
- Place a stainless steel bowl in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Pour 300 g cream in the chilled bowl and beat with an electric whisk until it thickens (it should be the consistency of whipped cream, and not Chantilly cream). Place in the fridge.
- Place the agar (or gelatine) in the remaining 150 g cream in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and then pour over the chopped chocolate. Using a whisk, mix until the ganache is smooth and creamy.
- In a large bowl, pour half of the whipped cream into the ganache and stir carefully to loosen it. Incorporate the rest of the cream until the mixture is smooth and even.
- Pour the mousse into the verrines and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Gourmet idea no. 1: Decorate the smooth mousses with chocolate shavings or shards of waffle biscuits.
Gourmet idea no. 2: Serve these smooth mousses with a chocolate waffle biscuit.