Chocolate and quince muffins
Set-up and preparation: approx. 30 mins
Oven cooking time: approx. 30 mins
- Mix the flour, sugar, 80 g CAILLER Cuisine Milk chocolate cubes, baking powder, vanilla seeds, and salt.
- Add the eggs, milk and butter, then the quince. Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
- Cook for approx. 30 mins in the middle of an oven preheated to 180 °C. Remove the muffins, leave to cool a little, then transfer to a rack to finish cooling.
- Place the chocolate in a thin-walled bowl over gently simmering water, without letting the bowl touch the water. Remove the pan from the heat, leave the chocolate to melt, mix until smooth.
- Put the butter and cream into a bowl, add the chocolate, whisk the mixture with an electric whisk for approx. 2 minutes. Spread the mixture over the muffins.
Suggestion: replace the quince with apples.