White Chocolate Mango Bavarois
- Difficulty: moderate
- 00:3015-30 minutes
- Type of chocolate:
Preparation: approx. 20 mins
Refrigeration: approx. 2 hours
Equipment: 5 small verrines
- Cut the mango into small cubes.
- Whip the cream until it resembles Chantilly.
- Melt the white chocolate in a lukewarm bain-marie (max. 50°C to prevent lumps).
- In a bowl, mix the quark and melted chocolate with a baking whisk. Carefully add the Chantilly with a spatula.
- Add the cubed mango and lime zest.
- Pour the mixture into the verrines and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Advice and tips:
Remove the verrines 20 minutes before serving to enhance the taste. Replace half of the white chocolate with Cailler Cuisine 64 % Dark chocolate.