Triple CAILLER Chocolate Brownies
Set-up and preparation: approx. 30 mins
Oven cooking time: approx. 30 mins
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter in a bain-marie. Leave to cool.
- Mix the chocolate powder and the flour, sieve and set to one side.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C. Grease and flour a rectangular tin.
- Cut the white and milk chocolate into small cubes.
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl, add the sugar and whip together thoroughly using a whisk. Add the melted chocolate and butter to the egg-sugar mix, stir until smooth.
- Add the chocolate powder-flour mixture and the cubes of white and milk chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 30 minutes. Leave to cool in the tin then remove from the tin before cutting.
Top tip: Decorate the brownies with Smarties.