- Whip the full-fat cream with 20 g sugar until it forms soft peaks.
- Beat 2 egg whites with 20 g sugar until stiff.
- Beat 2 egg yolks with 20 g sugar in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water.
- Whisk the melted chocolate and the egg yolks together in a bowl until combined, then quickly but gently fold in the egg whites and the cream.
- To serve: Half fill a small coffee cup with mousse. Place half a sponge finger soaked in the Nescafé mixture on top of the mousse. Cover with mousse.
- Chill the mousse for 2 hours in the fridge and serve with a sponge finger.
Tips & Tricks
Prepare steps 1 to 4 simultaneously, and then combine the ingredients quickly to prevent the mousse from setting too fast.
Small coffee cups