Smarties Grand Prix
- Melt the chocolate and butter together.
- Leave to cool.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until frothy.
- Combine the cocoa powder and flour in another bowl.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter to the egg and sugar mixture and mix well.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder.
- Bake the dough in a greased and floured baking tin for approx. 30 min at 180°.
- Leave to cool before cutting into the shape desired.
Tip: Use a brush to cover with chocolate icing and decorate the racing car with Smarties!