Panna Cotta with Raspberry Coulis
Standing time and refrigeration: 12 hours
Equipment: 6 – 8 glasses, size 6 cm x 6 cm
PANNA COTTA (to be made the day before)
- Soften the gelatine in cold water.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt.
- Bring the milk to the boil in a saucepan, then whisk in the gelatine (squeeze out the excess water before adding the gelatine to the milk)
- Pour 1/3 of the boiling milk over the melted chocolate. Using a spatula, stir vigourously until the mixture becomes elastic and glossy.
- Gradually incorporate the rest of the milk in the same way.
- Add the double cream and mix in a blender to create an emulsion.
- Pour into the glasses and chill in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Wash the raspberries and keep 6 to 8 of the best fruits to one side for decoration.
- Place the rest of the raspberries into a large bowl with the sugar and lemon juice and crush with a fork.
- Add sugar according to taste, cover and place in the refrigerator.
Pour a tablespoon of the raspberry coulis over the panna cotta and decorate the glass with a raspberry.