Preparation: 15 mins
Cooling time: 1 hour
Baking time: 7 – 9 mins
Material: 4 small heart-shaped tins or trays of between 6 and 7 cm in diameter
- Grease the trays (6-7 cm diameter) and place them in the fridge while preparing the cake mixture.
- Melt the pieces of chocolate. Add the cubes of butter and stir until smooth.
- With the mixer, whisk the eggs in a bowl until light. Add the chocolate mixture and the flour and carefully mix it in with the batter.
- Remove trays from the fridge, sprinkle with flour. Pour the batter into the trays and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Insert the trays into the oven and bake for 7 to 9 minutes at 180°C. Allow to cool and serve lukewarm.