- Chop up the dark chocolate and melt it in the bain-marie. Stir often to avoid burning the chocolate.
- Combine the lukewarm honey and the gingerbread spices and add this mixture, together with the butter, to the melted chocolate. Mix well until smooth.
- Pour the dark ganache into the oven dish, to a thickness of approximately 1 cm.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Chop up the white chocolate and melt it in the bain-marie. Stir often to avoid burning the chocolate.
- Boil the cream together with the honey and spices.
- Slowly pour the cream mixture into the chocolate, taking care to mix well using a whisk. Then add the butter.
- Pour the white ganache over the dark ganache to make a second layer and allow to set for 24 hours at a temperature below 18°C or in the refrigerator.
- Cut into small squares and roll the pavés in cocoa powder.
Tip: take the pavés out of the refrigerator 15 minutes before slicing them.
Material: rectangular or square oven dish, approx. 18 × 13 cm, whisk