- Preheat the oven to 200o C (or 180 o C in a fan oven)
- Melt the chocolate and butter over a pan of simmering water.
- Combine the sugar, eggs and flour in a bowl. Add the melted butter and chocolate.
- Grease and flour the tin and tip in the cake mixture.
- Cook in the oven for 15-20 min. When it is taken out of the oven the cake doesn't look cooked. It is supposed to look like that. Let it cool then remove it from the tin.
Tips & Tricks
The cake is cooked once a crust forms on the surface but the inside remains slightly liquid still. Serve immediately.
Cake tin approx. 20 cm in diameter