Chocolate chip and pumpkin muffin
- Sift together the dry ingredients and set them aside.
- Whip the eggs and sugar until well beaten – they should be a light colour.
- Add the oil and salt, add the pumpkin purée and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Pour in the orange juice and mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into greased and paper-lined muffin tins or paper cases.
- Bake at 190°C to 200°C for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let it cool and decorate with spare chocolate pieces.
Material: muffin cases or tray, bowl, whisk, flour sieve, spatula