- Mix the flour, desiccated coconut, brown sugar and melted butter together to make a dough.
- Press the dough into the baking tin and bake at 160°C for 20 minutes until gold brown.
- Simmer the vin cuit, melted butter and sweetened condensed milk for 7 minutes in a pan over low heat while stirring until thickened.
- Pour the mixture onto the baked base and bake for 20 minutes at 130°C until the caramel is golden brown.
- Let it cool.
- Boil the cream and pour it over the chocolate to make a smooth ganache, add the butter and spread it onto the cooled caramel.
- Wait until the ganache is firm to cut.
Material: baking tin measuring approx. 20 × 15 cm with baking paper, pan, whisk, spatula, bowl