15 - 30 min
- 1Use a large knife to cut some shavings off the chocolate and set aside for decoration. Set the rest of the chocolate aside.
- 2Bring 3dl milk with vanilla to the boil, reduce heat, take pan off the heat. Add chocolate and stir continuously while melting.
- 3Combine 1dl milk set aside earlier with the cornflour and eggs. Pour the chocolate milk into the egg mixture (see tip 1). Pour the mixture back into the pan and bring to the boil over medium heat, stirring continuously.
- 4As soon as the cream thickens, remove the pan from the heat and continue stirring for about 2 minutes. Strain through a sieve into a bowl (see Tip 2), let cool. Cover and chill the cream for about 1 hour.
- 5Serve the cream and garnish with the chocolate shavings set aside.
1. Stir continuously with a whisk while pouring chocolate milk into egg mixture.
2. Lay a sheet of cling film directly onto the cream to prevent a skin forming on the surface while cooling.