15 - 30 min
Approx. 45 min
- 1Stir cocoa powder and water until smooth.
- 2Combine egg yolks with the other ingredients.
- 3Beat the egg whites until stiff and mix with the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- 4Pour the dough into 10 baking dishes.
- 5Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 6Let the brownies cool before taking out of the baking dishes, as they are very fragile.
Set aside about 15g of sugar and beat the egg whites until stiff so that the egg whites become firmer.